- When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘5Trend’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Site.
The type of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Site.
- The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, blog comments (if applicable), content you direct us to make available on our Site (such as item descriptions), your actions on our Site (including any selections or inputs into items) and web and email analytics data.
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Site, or through other people when you use services associated with the Site.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Site, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, or send us a communication.
Version 1.0 - Effective date: October 27, 2018.